Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sorry

      Sorry I've been quiet this week. I think I'm suffering from blogger's block. I have ideas pop in my head and then think "no that's dumb no one wants to read that" I guess that means I need another project :-) I'm sure Kev would not agree with that.
       
      I'm starting to get the itch to plant flowers and hanging baskets. I love spring and getting my yard and porch ready for the nice weather. Our front porch and yard become an expansion of our living room in the spring and summer. We've tried sitting in the backyard but get bored since we like to people watch.

      Well there's my post about nothing. Next week will be better I promise.
    
       Oh and i wrote this on my phone while nursing the baby (who will be a toddler in a week) so I hope i caught all the type-o's. :-)
Until next time
Tish

No comments:

Post a Comment