Wednesday, April 10, 2013

We Have A Crawler



Heaven Help Me We Have A Crawler

      Well it took almost 11 months but we have a crawler and he's already figured out how to get into everything. He was just starting to figure it out and Big Daddy Kev (remember that's what he wants me to call him) and I were standing half cheering half crying not only crying because, where has our baby gone but crying because we knew once he took off he would be everywhere!! Oh well it adds some fun to our life. So far he has found the dvd cabinets, buffet doors oh and the dog food (Yumm). His big brother QJ was working with him going up the stairs tonight, gosh I hope he doesn't pick that up any time soon we have far too many stairs for him to get in trouble on. Well I am working on a few big blog post for the upcoming weeks so sorry this isn't very long but I will end with a few pictures of our into everything crawler.

No comments:

Post a Comment